Pages

Introduction to the Challenge

Last year I created a challenge for my quilting guild to complete those pesky UFOs. For some the challenge helped get those projects off the shelves and onto beds and walls. Sadly, I was unable to complete any UFOs though I did make some progress.

This year I wanted to feel instant accomplishment with my New Year's challenge. I considered scrap quilts or stash busters, but I wanted something that encouraged me to try new techniques and allowed me to spend quality time with my computer doing my favorite thing, designing quilts!

So was born the Twelve 4 Twelve challenge. My goal is to complete 12 original quilts in 12 months. Where possible I wanted to use my stash and either new techniques or techniques that always inspire me such as machine embroidery or printing photographs on fabric.


Join me in my challenge or just read my reports. Either way, welcome to the Twelve 4 Twelve Challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment